Monday, April 21, 2014

Live while we're young! - Monique Liedtke

I've told you before that my daughter is a huge One Direction fan and that means I've got a lot of photos of her wearing this 1D hoodie: 


For a challenge over at Jenni Bowlin I created this layout using one of their kits and of course some of Purple Pumpkin's fabulous stuff! Do you know what I used? A fantastic orange spotty fabric button, two orange tickets and a beautiful crochet doily:


And a piece of my favorite washi tape, the red one with the small hearts:


Hope you liked my page and that I've inspired you to do some scrapping today! And if I did, maybe you feel like joining in with this month's sketch challenge (designed by me!)? There's still time to enter!! I would really love it if you did!!! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Hugs,
Monique

No comments: