Sunday, April 20, 2014

Hello...hello...

Hope everybody is having a great day so far today...
Who got breakie in bed or maybe taken out for breakfast???

Todays share is a layout I created for A2ZScraplet monthly challenge using a Pagemap sketch.


Had some fun with this layout...I loved the circles which I thought would match perfectly with my doileys.

Here are some close ups:


Another layout I would like to share is a layout created for Show Us Your Stuff.
It is based on an inspirational photo of a cake.


This is my layout - loved the circles and colours plus I wanted to put lots of layers on my layout to match the layers of the cake.


here are a few close ups:

Well...

Better head off and see what the rest of the family are up too...they may have eaten all my easter eggs off easter bunny!!!
Thanks for stopping by today.
Hope you enjoy the rest of your day - creating the rest of the day would be even better!!!LOL

Bye
kylie
xxx

No comments: