Saturday, March 29, 2014

Motex Magic...with Lizzy Hill

...or so it seems to me! Lizzy with you today sharing my DT page from Once Upon A...Sketch this month. I really, REALLY love my Motex writer. Now, I know some peeps have issues with it sticking down - but I've found using some Glitter Art or Helmar glue works a treat!
Nothing like doing a boy page for a change!
 My Motex 'wheel' doesn't have an apostrophe on it - but this little raised icon works just as well:)
I've also used a lovely PP spotty button. It WAS black & white--- but I needed it to be blue & white. Simple! I just used some Distress ink to change the colour!
Hope these couple of hints help you make the most of your stash:)
Happy Scrapping ~ Lizzy ♥♥♥

3 comments:

The Colour Press said...

Oh wow! I've been wondering for a long time what it's called! V used to have a red one long time back at home and yes, loved d raised letters :)

Sandra said...

What a great job you did twice, love your layout too.

Chidkid said...

Oh I LOVE this LO... congratulations on getting it right twice... awesome layout... I got it right twice too!