Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Ahoy there by Judith Armstrong

Morning all. Today I have a 'just because' layout to share with you  featuring lots of Purple Pumpkin goodies.  I actually started it on retreat at the beginning of October but am only getting around to sharing it now. This a photo of my son at SeaWorld in Queensland.



Some close up shots of the Purple Pumpkin goodies used. First up a skull and crossbones resin cameo. I have wound some red twine around it to make it stand out more against the black cog.


Next I have used a skull and crossbones flair button situated atop a black vinyl cog. 


Thanks for looking and I'll be back next week with my final blog post :(

Judithxx


3 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh wow this is my latest fave of yours, love the pirate type theme.

Elaine coustley said...

Great layout love the cogs & skeleton . x

Monique Liedtke said...

Love your page! Fun design and love the pirate theme! And those PP goodies look awesome!