Monday, October 7, 2013

"Beach life" by Arnlaug Koppang

Hi everybody! I am so excited today as this is my first share as a part of the Purple Pumpkin design team!
From the day I discovered this shop I've been in love with all these unique, colorful and fun products!

It's autumn here in Norway now and that means it's a perfect time to scrap the summer photos. I have so many of them so sometimes I like to put a few together on a page and make the pics smaller to make room for some white space aswell to some great embellishments:-)


Making this layout I stated out by spraying on some goosebumps that repels other mediums and when it had dried I added some glimmer mist. Then I used modeling paste and a few rubons.

On my page I have used some various products from the shop. There are so many different buttons in there and this pink one with the cloud was perfect for my project! In addition, I used a yellow ticket and some twine.









No comments: