Sunday, August 4, 2013

December In August?



I have been playing with some pretty holiday papers that I pulled out and knew I had the perfect Purple Pumpkin supplies to use on a unique and fun holiday project!



This holiday clipboard is a December Daily "Album" of sorts...

I started with a base of 12 December Cards, added some basic supplies and layers and then finished my design off by layering the cards onto a clipboard.


On these cards I used lots of pretty layers! I loved using washi and finishing off the number one card with one of the lovely spotty red  buttons!!
 



 The crocheted doilies are just perfect accents for projects like these!!



 It is never too early to be prepared for holiday memories! 

and Purple Pumpkin has many beautiful products to make them just perfect!

Happy Creating and Merry Christmas in August ;)




No comments: