Saturday, August 10, 2013

A tender moment by Judith


Good morning, Judith here to share a recent layout I created. This is my two kids posing nicely for the camera with Eleanor having her arm around here brother. Not a very common occurrence, especially as they have got older!


I wanted to go with the blue and brown colours of the photo so gathered together a large range of Purple Pumpkin goodies in those colours. Can you see how many I have used? I have actually used 9 PP items on this page.

Here are some close ups. 
Here you can see a XL kraft and white fabric button, a mini wooden heart button, a small hedgehog fabric button and  a small blue crochet flower.


I used a blue felt and lace flower, and another kraft coloured fabric button.


Finally, another picture of the kraft fabric buttons with 2 crocheted doilies peaking out.


And if you're wondering what the 9th thing was - it was a piece of turquoise washi tape next to the title.

Until next time

Judith xx



2 comments:

Kerry said...

wow this looks beautiful.

Elaine coustley said...

Fantasic "Blue" layout. I love the flower cluster.x