Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Rainbows and Buttons!

Hi everyone! Lisa here sharing my first designer post here at Purple Pumpkin and I am SO excited! I have a couple of things to share with you today and have to say I am already hooked on the special touch the buttons, doilies and cute kids flair have already made on these projects!

This first page is all about celebrating and the spotty fabric buttons really added the perfect touch on this page!!

"you are 10"



The doilie and the cute little kids flair just added to the sweetness of the pictures of my girl... and the sweet story I was sharing about her.









Lastly, I created a sweet mini album with the cover just made perfect using the crochet doilie and the flair. I love how cute this little summer mini became when I placed them on the front!


"surprise"




I so enjoyed these sweet embellishments and hope you check them out in the store, too!

2 comments:

Kerry said...

What a great first start! Love your LO and all your PP goodness.

Audrey said...

so beautiful!!