Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Speedy arrival by Judith

Good morning. Hope you had a great Easter weekend and managed to get some scrapping done. Today I have a layout to share with you which I did for a number of challenges.  It is a layout about my daughter's speedy arrival. She was nine days early and arrived less than an hour after we got to the hospital and managed to catch even the midwives unaware. In fact one of them had to catch her! This photo was taken the day after she was born by the local newspaper photographer. She is looking a little battered and bruised. 


 I have managed to use 13 Purple Pumpkin embellishments on this layout.
Here are some close ups.



Here I have used a a light blue organza and lace flower and a pink satin rose flower, Tucked in I have a light blue spotty button, a pink fabric button and a cute little chick button. Then I have added a few resin flowers and some small crochet flowers. These are all sitting on a blue felt doily which I cut in half. I also used some light blue lace along my photo bottom and tied some light pink and light blue twine on a wood veneer tag.


In my other cluster, I used the other half of the blue felt doily and have a little bunny button poking out from the flowers.

Take Care

Judithxx


4 comments:

Sandra said...

Gorgeous and a lovely story too.

Elaine coustley said...

love the way you have arranged all the PP goodies, A truly lovely layout a beautiful subject.x

Elaine coustley said...

love the way you have arranged all the PP goodies, A truly lovely layout a beautiful subject.x

Shylaashree said...

everything is cute here judith. beautiful project
Adhiraacreations