Monday, April 29, 2013

"My Two Crazy Chickadees" by Julianne McKenna-De Lumen

Good morning and welcome to our Purple Pumpkin fans. Have you got your April sketch layout completed yet? You still have time. Entries close at the end of the month. Here's my take on the April sketch (it's a little late since I've just joined the team). But I believe late is better than never!!!


I had great fun using all my new Purple Pumpkin products. Hmm... maybe even too much fun. lol! I couldn't just stop with a few products - I wanted to add them all! I can count 10 Purple Pumpkin products on my page. Do you think that is too many??? :-)


I started with a crocheted doily, added a YoYo flower, a couple of crocheted flowers, and a bottle cap. But I wasn't happy with just that! There was much more fun to be had!!!


Did I mention that I have already made a HUGE dent in my Purple Pumpkin stash? I think I need to go shopping for more supplies.. 

I hope everyone is having a wonderful start to the week. Don't forget to get your April sketch entries in - there are only two more days left. You don't have any Purple Pumpkin products? That's not  a problem - you can still enter the sketch challenge. So go ahead - we would love to see your creations. 

Cheers, xxx
Julianne McKenna-De Lumen

3 comments:

Ella Swan said...

This is an awesome Jules 'Sweet Shoppe' delight! Amazing layering and colour work!!

Sandra said...

Wow I love this even with all the embellies, great page.

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Wow!!! Eye candy!!! Beautiful colours!!!!! LOVE it Jules!!!xx