Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Hello there by Judith

Hello, it's Judith here to share a recent page I did for the Show us Your Stuff challenge. The challenge was to do a 8.5 x 11 page something I rarely do but I quite like how it turned out. This is a photo of my nephew Jack at 6 months. He is now 22! I found it whilst looking through some old photo albums and thought it would go great with the Take Noted range of patterned paper from Pebbles and with Purple Pumpkin embellishments. 


Here are a couple of close ups of the Purple Pumpkin goodies I have used. 


And here I have used a white/red spotty button. I also used some pieces of washi tape (you can just see the thick red striped tape in the top corner. I also used some aqua diamond washi tape.




Hope you have enjoyed looking at my page.

Have a great day! Judith xx

No comments: