Tuesday, April 16, 2013

"Go Sharks" Layout by Helen Tilbury





Hi again Purple Pumpkin fans!  Helen here sharing my latest page with you - one I did especially for the challenge over at Challenge Me Happy - which currently is a sketch challenge.


I used some lovely bright pink tickets from the store HERE, as well as a bottle-top button & an XL spotty button.


I used papers from Dear Lizzy for American Crafts.  I love all the papers that Elizabeth Kartchner designs.  They are always bang on trend!


I used these black & white 'Flat' thickers as my page is about going to the rugby, and our local team is the Sharks (known all around the world I might add!!) & their colours are black & white!


I also used some small craft tags from the store HERE - they are so cute & great for layering up here & there.  I was testing a white pen on black cardstock so I cut out my scribble & used it as an embellishment :)


I used some Heidi Swapp mistable banners which I inked in black for another black & white embellishment.  I hope you've enjoyed taking a peek at my page. 

Wishing you all a wonderful week!

I do hope that it contains some Purple Pumpkin Happiness!!




2 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow Helen I love the spotty title and button, they really draw the eye to the photo, love it.

Ella Swan said...

Thanks Sandra ;-D