Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Selfie - By Crece


 Hello Everyone, Crece here with you today to share a layout I created during the week. I love taking 'Selfie' shots of myself just for a giggle, looking through the photos on my camera I came across some 'Selfie' shots of my youngest son, Fletcher. This was the best of them all, and I just had to scrap it....


'Selfie'
I have used a couple of Purple Pumpkin embellishments on this layout...check out the close ups...

I love stars and cogs, sometimes not always together...but they are great shapes for boy layouts
Here I have used a black with white star button and a small red vinyl cog.


...and here I have used a large black vinyl cog with a spotted red button.

Don't forget to enter our sketch competition, your entry is due by 31/1/2013

Purple Pumpkin also has a an awesome giveaway to help celebrate their first sale for 2013
50 Flair Buttons could be yours if you follow the simple steps found here

have a great rest of the week
xxx

1 comment:

Elaine coustley said...

You've created a great layout , I like all the different patterned paper you used to matt the "selfie" it's a good one . never really thought of taking selfie's of myself , someting for me to try. the kids take their own all the time.x