Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy new Year from Me !!!

Well it seems as though I only just got used to writting 2012 and now it's 2013!!! Hope you all had a great New Year.
Today I would like to share with you a New Year's goals page :


Every Jan 1st for many years I had resolved to get fit. In 2011 I found that I was getting out of breath carrying my baby upstairs to bed. I decided that if I wanted to be healthy for my kids as they grow up I needed to do something NOW. So I went out and bought my first set of Nike running shoes and began the next day. One year later and I get up at 5.45 every weekday morning and run 5kms. I am getting so much fitter and I am so proud that I actually did it after all the years of procrastinating.
The papers that I used on my layout are from the Now and Then collection (Teresa Collins) - aptly named I thought :) I love this collection - the papers co-ordinate well with most of my photos and there are heaps of gorgeous embellishments to complement the line!
Check out the closure on my envelope - The gorgeous butterfly doily is from Purple Pumpkin. It is the perfect accessory to my page. I have also used PP washi tape and baker's twine - I used both these products on almost every page that I make.
 
 Hope you are continuing to enjoy your holidays and that 2013 will be a great year for you all

:) Sarah G

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Power to you Sarah, congratulations for sticking to your new running regime. I love this page and that butterfly is so beautiful, I also love the Now & Then range.

Darcy said...

Good for you!

Elaine coustley said...

Great layout love the idea of the envelope . x

Ella Swan said...

Fantastic page Sarah! And WOW good for you!!