Sunday, September 2, 2012

Kalami & Live, love, laugh by Vicky!


Hello everyone!

Today I am going to share two of my latest layouts!

This is a layout I made using some lovely photos of my DDs from our summer vacation in Kalami/Samos!


Well...as usual, You can see a few Purple Pumpkin gorgeous flowery buttons in there!!!





And this is a layout I made about my DD's Ioli 3rd birthday!!



My red spotty button was perfect for this layout!!





I hope I have inspired you to use Purple Pumpkin buttons in your clusters!!
Have fun!!!
xxx

3 comments:

Shannon91 said...

superbe page !!!
so funny !!!
Bizz

yolande k said...

Tes deux pages sont superbes dans deux styles différents... Gros coup de coeur pour la seconde...
Bises

Sarah said...

These are beautiful Vicky - I really, really love your style!