Monday, August 20, 2012

The Stare....

Don't you like when little ones give you the once over...lol !!!
Well my niece is no different to any other children. You have to be checked out...thats all!But you do wonder sometimes what they are thinking.

My layout is based on a Pagemaps sketch. I loved because it uses scraps of patterned paper and worked well to show of my Purple Pumpkin embellishments.


Nice and bright! Did you need the sunnies..lol...

I love the different coloured and textured buttons you can buy from Purple Pumpkin.


I have included the chevron button, little birdie material button and a flower button.


I love to cut my doilies in half to place around the edge of my layout. The twine comes in all colours and useful on any Purple Pumpkin project.

Thanks for stopping by and i hope you check out our monthly challenge. There is a great prize and random winner too....

2 comments:

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Wow!! Kylie this is gorgeous!!! I love the bright fun colors and the doodling! Great design!!
xxx

Maria Matter said...

fabulous, love all the fun elements you've added, great design!!