Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Bo-Peeping.....

My nieces Christening Day was magical. I just couldn't resist taking all the photos of her cute little outfit which her parents purchased from overseas. She reminded me of the show i used to watch religiously on TV as a child which featured the old style bonnet - Little House on the Prairie....

Who can remember this show???

Alexa was the most perfect and well behaved little girl on her special day and she didn't want to go to bed while all her visitors were at her house either! She was an angel for being awake most of the day ( I don't know about the next day!)

I love Savvy sketches - so i based my layout on this months sketch challenge.


And i found the perfect button to match my layout amoungst my PP stash:


and another close up:


I have used the new Scrapmatts chipboard on my layout too!

Thanks for popping by. Have you had a look see at our givaway or our challenge for this month????

3 comments:

Sar said...

Love it Kylie!

Maria Matter said...

she's precious & your LO is gorgeous!!

Carol W. said...

Adorable layout! Beautiful job.