Thursday, August 30, 2012

A little Spirit.....

Hello there....

Today is sooooooo cold and i am finally at home. Its been one of those sort of days....
The layout i created and want to show you is based on the latest word for BITW.

I have been lucky to have taken a heap of photo's of my niece. So its been a little different scrapping another little girl who is not one of mine..lol...


I just love the Owl Buttons from Purple Pumpkin and because she loves the show "Giggle and Hoot" they are just perfect for my layouts which feature Alexa.


I hope everyone enjoyed their day today...sorry for the late post...until next time


Bye

xxx

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Totally cute Kylie.

Henriƫtte said...

Wowww....this is great!!

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous...hope you have a fabulous weekend!

enjoy *~*

Elaine coustley said...

Lovely layout , I like the edge around the page and I agree the buttons are great. I really like the matt of torn paper looks great. x