Sunday, July 29, 2012

Rollin' around & Ten - By Crece

Happy Sunday Morning to you and your family. Hope you have had a great week and were able to grab an awesome Lucky Dip from the Purple Pumpkin Sale.

Today I would love to share with you 2 layouts I have done.

The first called 'Rollin' around' is a layout I have recreated. I hated the original layout back when I did it 3 years ago so i pulled the pics off and started again...and this is what I came up with...



 This close up shows a blue doily, yellow tag and green spotted button on a bottle cap all from Purple Pumpkin

 Here is a large spotted orange button and small green doily. I love placing the buttons over doilies :)

 A cool way to use the twine, is crossing it over your photo makes for a great type of border.

And onto the 2nd layout...
This is a layout of my oldest Son Andy on his 10th Birthday...

 Half a vinyl cog from purple Pumpkin

And this cute red/white star button, fluffy red button and blue doily

Thanks for looking, and dont forget to enter the Sketch Challenge for Purple Pumpkin...there are still a couple of days to get your entries in.
XXX

No comments: