Sunday, July 8, 2012

The Cow Lick - By Crece

Happy Sunday to everyone. Hope you were able to get some crafting done this weekend, I myself have spent today resting. I was in Melbourne at the start of the week and since Ive been back I have been sick. Not the best thing when to children are on school holidays, however I did manage to do a quick layout to share with you today.

This layout is of my youngest son Fletch at our friends farm. They have cows that like to come down from the back paddock and visit. This one cow seen on the layout thought she would have a good ol lick of Fletchy's hand when he was patting her nose. It was so funny...


and a close up of some Purple Pumpkin yummies...


I love doilies and the Purple Pumpkin ones are great with all the colours they come in you are sure to find one that will suit any layout even a male pages.This brown one came from a vintage pack i got a little while ago.  The vinyl cogs are always a favourite again great to use on boy layouts or even as a base for a flower, here I have placed my cow image over them so they just look like shapes. Hidden behind the photos is a strip of orange tags from Purple Pumpkin. They are a great little addition to a layout in place of a strip of plain paper or cardstock and look good with the little ticket numbers just popping out like I have done on this layout. The tickets come in a range of  8 colours and can be found all the time at the Purple Pumpkin Shop, as well as the awesome coloured bakers twine. -Check them out!

Thanks for looking XXX

1 comment:

Anne P said...

Very cute LO Crece. Hope you feel better soon.