Saturday, June 2, 2012

Scrap Party by Vicky!

Hello everyone!

As you understand, I take advantage of every chance I get to use my Purple Pumpkin goodies!

In this layout for "Once Upon A Sketch", is my Greek scrapping family! A group of talented and sweet ladies who I LOOOOOVE so much!!! It is a surprise party for our friend Katerina Laiopoulou! We had a great time! Our laughter filled the whole floor of Metro Mall!!! LOLOL!!!


How can one not be addicted to PP??
 Look at these fantastic handmade flowers, buttons, ticket and doilies!!!! They are GREAT!!!





I love tearing the papers apart lately...I don't think too much to make a layout like I used to...I just go with the flow...On this one I played with my mists and the templates from "The Crafter's workshop" which I love!

Thanks for visiting the PP blog today!
 We would love to see you play along with us this month!
 The sketch that Crece made is perfect to use your PP stuff!!!
Have a nice week!!!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

This is awesome!! Love the misting/drips, and the torn paper. The PP embellies really add to the fun feeling of this layout!

Sarah said...

This is awesome!!! I really LOVE the dribbly misting :)

Raechelle Bellus said...

this is so cool!! The misting and splotches and torn paper are so fun! The embellie clusters are great as well. All-around stunning layout!

Elaine coustley said...

Just love your layout. x