Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Lost your mojo?


Hi there sweet ladies!

It's Vicky with you today! How are you? Feeling creative???
 When I loose my mojo, I like to blog hop and visit some talented people who inspire me!
 One of them is Lene Bjornerud who made this video tutorial--->Here!
I just loved it and I was very much inspired so I made this layout!
Thanks Lene!



I have used PP goodies all around the page! Below are a button and a brown vinyl heart!


Here you can see a button and half a red doily!


Here is the famous heart button in yellow!!!


And a white doily!



Thank you all for visiting! I hope you got inspired like I did!
So....happy scrapping!!!!
Hugsss!!!
xoxo


4 comments:

stacey said...

STUNNING JUST STUNNING

stacey said...

STUNNING JUST STUNNING

Sandy said...

Υπέροχη!!!

Jo Baker said...

Love your version and yes, the video is sure to kick start anyone's mojo!