Monday, April 23, 2012

Cybercropping by Sar

This weekend I was lucky enough to spend time with two of my gorgeous friends in the Hunter Valley, scrapping the weekend away whilst also 'enjoying' time with our children ;) While I was away I managed five layouts for the Scrapbook Savvy Cybercrop, three of which included goodies from my Purple Pumpkin box.

Firstly, Jen's Challenge which was a product challenge to include glimmer mist on your layout. That I did, misting my entire background and using a misting template...so much fun and just really brightened my background. I have used a gorgeous bright flower, a bright orange cabachon as well as a cute little bee button...

My next one was for Tara's Colour Challenge in which I've used one of the super cute cabachons from Purple Pumpkin.
And a close up of my twine bow with the gorgeous yellow cabachon featured in the middle...

The last one I can't show you the whole layout yet as it was my example for the blind scrap challenge, a step by step class in which you have NO IDEA how your layout will turn out! Its so great seeing all the different interpretations from the same step of instructions. You still have the chance to complete the layout 'blind' before I reveal my full layout on Wednesday. Here's a closeup of the super pretty essential twine that y'all MUST have in your stash by now, right?! You'll also spy a white cabachon on my journaling card...

I would love to see you over in the Scrapbook Savvy Forum, you still have till midnight Thursday to submit your layouts, and of course I'd love it EVEN MORE if you included some Purple Pumpkin goodies on your cybercrop layouts!

Hope to see you soon!

Cheers,
Sar

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts, Sar!