Thursday, January 12, 2012

What Purple Pumpkin Embellishment can you....

...just not get enough of???

I have so many faves and "staples" when it comes to Purple Pumpkin. My favourite embellie at the moment is, without a doubt, the twine bow!

I'm crazy about them!

I've always liked twine - baker's twine, particularly, and Purple Pumpkin has an absolutely awesome array of colours!

When you order your twine from Purple Pumpkin, the come in these cute little bows... they are just adorable! Now this is what I'm stuck on! And that's exactly what I do with them too - I get them out of their little packets and stick'em on!

Here is one of my latest layouts with another twine bow...


A nice, big and juicy orange one...lol!

I made this layout using one of the latest colour palettes at The Colour Room. Here I've misted my white cardstock with some glimmermist, using some small paper doilies as masks for my background...


...and I've also used some Purple Pumpkin doilies (cut into teeny tiny pieces). That's another little habit of mine too - cutting up my doilies within an inch of their life! They can really make a lovely little textured accent. :)

What is your fave Purple Pumpkin embellishment? And does anyone have a fave way to use an embellie? We'd love to hear from you! :D

TFL and until next time,
Happy scrapping!

4 comments:

Nicole Brenna said...

I will always have to say the buttons... I wish I could have at least one of each of them... the problem is I like them soooo much that I horde them. I think oh but it is my favorite I dont want to use it... I just keep ordering more and more....

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi Nicole, the buttons are fun aren't they? They remind my of candy - like giant smarties! There's so many different ones you can get too! :D

Sarah said...

Yet another fav of mine Chantal - this one is soooo bright and happy. I love the twime bow - goin' to have to get myself some of those soon eh!!!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thank you Sarah! xo