Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Double Take!! ;)

Hello again! I've another layout to share with you all today, because I had to take my other layout "Waiting" down. Look out for it soon in an upcoming issue of Scrapbooking Memories! :)

This layout was created for a colour challenge at Kraft it Up. I had such fun creating this...


I've used plain Kraft cardstock as my base, masked it with some AC stickers (they are really low-tack so they are great for this, actually!) and yes, that's Stickers, not Thickers lol) and glimmermisted it lightly, adding a few splatters by sqirting some of the mist into the lid and dripping it on there too.

I used pre-misted paper doilies from a previous layout, in which I'd used them as masks on white cardstock. :)

I loved using these bright colours because they really matched the photos of my daughter Lucy and her friend. On this layout I've documented that alot of her friends get them mixed up... even their teacher!

Have a look at these two cute red and white Spotty Dotty buttons from Purple Pumpkin...


I layered them by putting one partially over the other, and "squishing" them a bit. The top one dents into the the bottom one! Have you ever tried this before? It's really fun!!! :D

That's all from me today!

Until next time!!

Cheers,
Chantal :)

2 comments:

Di Garling said...

Super duper gorgeous Chantal. I agree with you, the girls do look alike!!! Cheers Di xoxo

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thank you Di! :D