Tuesday, November 8, 2011

A Very Girly Day - By Sar

Nothing worse than waking up at 4am and realising you haven't blogged! Here I am, better late than never... ;)

While retreating last weekend with Scrapbooking From Scratch, I managed a massive total of 34 layouts! So much fun just relaxing and scrapping an entire weekend away, make sure its something you schedule into your world...I know you'll love it!

A Very Girly Day - combining our gorgeous Purple Pumpkin embellishments with a Random Kit & one of the retreat sketches from SFS.


And of course, some close ups :)



I created this page using the gorgeous Owl Kit from the last sale, plus other bits & pieces including some doiley ribbon, twine and a super cute tiny deer button.


Stay tuned for our next sale and get yourself some of these gorgeous embellishment kits, they are just the best thing for pulling a layout together quickly and have all the bits & pieces you need!

See you next time!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

stacey said...

OMG 34 PAGES DONE YOU WERE ON FIRE I TINK THE MOST ALL I DONE IS 5 AND 1 OFF THE PAGE.

Sara said...

Gorgeous, I love the colours, the owl is perfect.