Friday, November 11, 2011

Talking Flower by Tracey

It's Tracey posting again with another summer themed page called "Talking Flower".

IMAGE REMOVED FOR PUBLICATION

 
When we receive our baker's twine, it comes all wrapped up in this cute little bow.  I noticed earlier this week that Chantal used hers exactly like that on the page and it inspired me to do the same.  That is what I love about working with these girls...there are always so many wonderful ideas.  I put mine at the bottom of the flower bouquet to give it a bow detail.


The button of the little girl holding a flower was just the perfect match for this page.   This button is definitely among my favourites.

With that, I'll sign off for today.  Thanks as always for visiting.

2 comments:

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Oh this is delighful, Tracey! Love your layout so much!!! And I noticed the bow - looks great! Thanks for the kind words too! xo

Vicky Varvadouka said...

Awwwwwww....how cute!!!!