Sunday, October 23, 2011

 I went to a little crop with a good friend on friday night, and got these 3 pages completed..
This first one is a photo I took using the instagram app on my phone,
I think these imperfect photo's are so cute on scrapbooking pages!
I have used a tiny little blue spotty button over the top of a yellow doilie.. so cute!
I have also once again used some twine, another favorite of mine!
There is also a few little tickets in there, under the photo, they are a great substitute for pattern paper..
 Next up is a just because, and I have made the main elements on this page Purple Pumpkin..
For me the round doilies are a little bit daunting as I like to group my elements together and they are quite big,
so for this page I have cut a green doilie in half and layered it over the bottom of my photo..
I have also used a giant spotty button, that cute little froggy button, and of course some twine!
This page I completed using the October Purple Pumpkin sketch as inspiration..
PP elements used are part of a scallop doilie, a sweet little pink cloud, green twine and that gorgeous little panda button.. I just love them, and have some more coming from the last sale!!
You still have 8 days, til the end of the month to get your sketch entries in, to be in the running to win some great PP stuff!!
***
Happy Sunday
Tara :-)


2 comments:

Lauren said...

Gorgeous layouts!

Karen said...

Love your style Tara! These layout are beautiful!