Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A post from Crece


Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, I'm settling back into the flow of things after just arriving back from Melbourne for a flying visit with family and for 'business'...

The layout I would like to share with you is one of those 'I have to finish it before I go to bed' projects. I started this at about 10pm last week. I was really happy with how it turned out, below is the finished layout...

I'm not one to use flowers normally on a boy layout, but the black satin flower with the spotted button centre just look too good NOT to put on this layout!  
Originally the ghost button wasn't on the layout, I received that in the post the day after I had finished the layout. I was sitting at the table and was opening the package and was looking through all my Purple Pumpkin Goodies, I kept thinking the layout needed something a little more, and there it was lying on my table...a cute Ghost button which tied in really well with the theme of the papers.

Here is a close up of the PP Goodies.

Remember Purple Pumpkin is on Facebook so head on over and 'Like'  :)
Sam also announced today that the 'LUCKY DIPS' will be back!!! Awesome :)

Hope you all have a wonderful week, til my next post...

Thanks for looking,
Crece
XXX

4 comments:

Anne P said...

Love it Crece.

Lizzy Hill said...

The button works beautifully ~ I love how you've put this together, specially the little fence & the cross stitches. It's really sweet ~ in a boyish way, of course!

Anonymous said...

Woohooo!!! I love the Lucky Dips!

Emily D. said...

Beautiful!! I love seeing flowers on masculine layouts!