Sunday, October 9, 2011

HI from Tara :-)

Hi everyone!!

My name is Tara Scobie, I live in country NSW, at the foothills of the Snowy Mountains, with my beautiful little family, My partner of 13 years Mark, and our 3 gorgeous kidlets Jaiden (10), Tanika (8) and Zayne, who will be 3 tomorrow! It is such a beautiful place to live year round, with plenty to keep us busy on the weekends!

I have been scrapping, on and off for around 7 years now, but have only seriously gotten into it in the last 2 years. I am a current Scrapbooking Memories Master, which has been lots of fun!.... I wouldnt say I have a particular scrapping style, although I do tend to repeat things I like often lol... I always have plenty of white space on my pages, usually some distressing around the edges, some paint, some handwritten journalling and usually lots of colour. I don't often go for products that match, I usually reach first for any scraps that are laying about on my desk!

I was so excited to be chosen for the Purple Pumpkin design team, I have only discovered them in the past few months, but since my first parcel arrived I have used a little bit of PP on every page I have created.. I am looking forward to being on the team for the next 6 months!

I have added a few pages here for you to see how I have used some of the PP buttons... (it is quite a coincidence that all I can show are on Kraft lol). My favourite colour, as you may be able to tell from the following layouts is PINK!

I love this cute little checkered button, I think it matched in with this page fabulously!!
The button on this page is from the gorgeous girls 6 pack.... They are just the cutest!

This is a new page I just finished a couple of days ago, featuring the sweetest little panda button!


Thats it from me for now, don't forget about the next sale, on the 14th of October at 7.30!!

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Your layouts are fabulous. That pink really "pops" on the kraft.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

shirley said...

Gorgeous LO`s Tara!
Looking forward to seeing more of your fab work :)

Heather Jacob said...

wow Tara your work is so magical and breathtaking .... love, love, love it all ... hugz x