Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Happy Wednesday! :D

Hello! I am just loving using Purple Pumpkin buttons on ALL my creations! And I am really loving polka dots too at the moment (I mean, I think I always have had a "soft spot" for the odd polka dot), but now, I seem to be loving them more than ever!

Needless to say, (but of course I'm going to say it anyway! :D ) that I am head over heels for Purple Pumpkin's Spotty Dotty buttons!!! Here on this layout, "Time for School", I've used not one, not two, but THREE spotty dotties together...



I've used a fun technique for my background that I've used once before - I've glued lots of green and green-toned postage stamps in a "scattered" effect all over my green cardstock base, then to blend, I've simply sprayed the entire page with green glimmermist. :)



I just love how cute these buttons look lined up together. The colours that are available are GORGEOUS, so in saying that, they are so easy and fun to use!!! Check out this yummy pic...



Aren't they beauties? If you haven't got any Spotty Dotties in your stash, make sure you pick up some at the next sale - seriously, they are SO addictive! ;)

TFL & have a lovely day!

Cheers,
Chantal

3 comments:

Jess Mackenzie said...

Love all that spotty dotty cuteness!!!! Fab work : ) Love and Peace xox

Sandra said...

I'm a fan of the spotty buttons too! Lovely page :)

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Thank you!!!