Thursday, October 6, 2011

Greetings from Canada

Hello Purple Pumpkin Fans!  It is my absolute pleasure today to be posting on the Purple Pumpkin blog as a new member of the design team.


My name is Tracey Taylor and I am from the east coast of Canada where I live with my three beautiful girls and wonderful husband. Scrapbooking quickly evolved from a slight interest to full blown passion after the birth of my girls. I have since had the pleasure of designing for a number of companies over the past few years and have had work published in several North American magazines. I teach classes when I get a chance and can't imagine a life without this creative outlet. This wonderful hobby keeps me learning, working and teaching all the while preserving those everyday moments that make life special. I LOVE every minute.


This is the kit that made me fall in love with Purple Pumpkin.  A girlfiriend of mine had just recently had her 2nd child, a baby boy, when this kit was released.  Since I'm living in a sea of pink with three baby girls, I bought it for her to help ease the transition from all girl scrapbooking to scrapbooking dinosaurs, lego and all things blue, black, brown and red.  She loved it.  I still do.


This is one of my first Purple Pumpkin pages.  I used all kinds of goodies from the Boats kit.


Here are a few detail shots of the beautiful buttons and flowers.




I'll leave you with that for today and am truly looking forward to the next six months sharing with all of you on this blog.

Until next time,
Tracey

My blog:  Tailored Pages

4 comments:

Anne P said...

AWESOME Tracey. Congratulations and I hope you love your time on Purple Pumpkin as much as I did :)

Sar said...

Welcome Tracey, so great to have you on the team!

Sara said...

Welcome Tracey. Looking forward to working with you.

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hi Tracey! I love your work! You have used those colours brilliantly! Gorgeous! Looking forward to working with you! :D