Monday, September 26, 2011

A page in a flash - by Sar

I sat down last night, knowing I had a blog post to do today and didn't know where to start. I've been very busy with the work side of my scrapbooking world and not feeling very inspired on the actual scrapping part! So I started sorting out my Purple Pumpkin stash and guess what...I got more & more inspired with every button, felt flower, lollipop that I touched!

Next step, I reached into my kit bag and found a gorgeous kit from Scrapbooking From Scratch...and before I knew it, I had a page done and dusted!

How Far Can You Stretch? - using a gorgeous Pink Paislee kit from SFS along with a Purple Pumpkin felt flower and my all time favourite spotty button. The purple in both of these just went perfectly with these photos of my little Bronte in her Baby Jazz class, oh so cute!


And of course, closeups...



So next time you're feeling uninspired, start by sorting through your Purple Pumpkin stash and I guarantee your mojo will smack you in the face and you'll just HAVE to start scrapping!

Cheers,
Sar

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous page, Sar! She looks so cute. Take care xx

Alison said...

Well Sar, you've inspired me - gorgeous LO - love that purple!

Peta said...

wow stunning - and what a perfect match those PP pieces are to the Pink Paislee Kit <3

Sara said...

So cute. The purple is a perfect match for these photos.