Thursday, September 22, 2011

Last Hurrah!!

Sadly my term is up at Purple Pumpkin so this will be my last post. I have saved the best for last though and have four layouts to share today so it's a bit of a long one.

First though I just want to say a massive thankyou to Sam and Sandra for choosing me for their very first Design Team. I am so grateful for the opportunity and blown away by your generosity every time I received a DT pack. You guys are awesome and the product speaks for itself. It has been an absolute joy to create with all of the Purple Pumpkin embellishments. I have also totally loved getting to know the other DT girls and hope we can keep in touch via blogland. You guys are so amazingly inspirational.

Anyway that is enough mushy stuff, let's get to the layouts.

Here is a pretty, girly one I created for Palette #76 at The Color Room...


...featuring a gorgeous floral button...


...and this one was for the September Sketch Challenge over at Handmade By Suzanne...


...On this one I have used a green spotty button and a white felt cloud. I applied Antique Linen Distress Stain over the top of the button to vintage it up a bit and then mounted it on a bottle cap. The felt cloud was sprayed with Olive Vine Glimmermist...


...This one was for the Sept 15th Sketch over at Stuck Sketches...


...I have used the sweetest little deer button on this one as a flower centre...


...and finally, a pirate layout for the Get Picky #12 Sketch...


...I have used heaps of pirate buttons on this one and some of them I have mounted onto circles of burlap which I frayed a little...




Well that's it from me. If you love Purple Pumpkin embellishments as much as I do, don't forget to try out for the new Design Team. There is a tab at the top that will take you directly to the post for all the details. Good luck to everyone who tries out. I can't wait to see who the new team will be.

Thanks so much for having me!!

Cheers
Belinda :-)

6 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

yes we will miss you here at PP Belinda, but you're so inspirational and creative too, so have NO doubt you'll turn up on blogland!! GREAT LO's you've shown us here, I love the 'new boots' I've been lookin for ideas for similar photos ...TFS all you have Belinda and best of luck to you too xxx

Irini said...

Sensational stunning layouts!!!!!!
wow wow wow love everyone of them!!!!

Sara said...

All of your layouts are fabulous, I especially love the first one.

Sad to see you leaving the team but I will continue to follow your work via your blog.

Katie said...

love all of your layouts as well! simply awesome! keep up the good work!

Kerry said...

Fantastic layouts they are just stunning. You will be missed.

Unknown said...

Love each and everyone of these. Could not pick a favorite if I tried!