Saturday, September 3, 2011

Beautiful Buttons.

Happy Saturday everyone!! Belinda here today with a few layouts to share using some gorgeous Purple Pumpkin buttons.

This first one was for a challenge over at The Color Room. I have used an XL Monkey Button in girl colours and a hot pink Spotty Button...


How cute is that Monkey Button?!!!...


Here's the spotty one too...


Next up is another one I did for a TCR challenge. This time I have used a sweet little vintage rabbit button tucked into my flower cluster...



For this last one I have added an XL Girl Button, a gorgeous navy and white gingham button and a couple of cabachons. This was for a Get Picky challenge...




That's all from me today. I hope everyone has a fabulous weekend and finds some time for scrapping. Don't forget the 123 Challenge this month. Can't wait to see lots of beautiful entries.

Cheers
Belinda

5 comments:

Anne P said...

BEAUTIFUL. Love it.

Kerry said...

Love your pages, the colours, buttons and flowers are great.

Anonymous said...

All gorgeous. I especially love the school LO. The button is perfect.

Toni Cartwright said...

WOW JUST GORGEOUS!!!!! i love those buttons WOW WOW WOW!!!

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

fabulous work! wowzers :)