Tuesday, August 2, 2011

When Just 1 Button Will Do - By Sar

You don't need to throw every Purple Pumpkin button you own on your page to make it look fab - sometimes just one button will do!

Here's a couple of layouts I've done recently where I've been able to use just one perfect Purple Pumpkin button to finish my page off.

Grandma's Baby Boy - using a Pagemaps sketch and just one of the Floral Buttons.


And a closeup...



Next up is Cooper's Certificates, a special page using a Kaiser folder sleeve to hold his merit cards and awards from school. Again I've only used one Red Zig Zag button.


Thanks for visiting, and see you here again soon for some more Purple Pumpkin yumminess from the rest of our Design Team!

Cheers,
Sar

2 comments:

Anne P said...

Cool. Love it when you have that 'perfect' button.

Alz said...

Gorgeous Sar! I love the way you've added just the one button into a cluster as the perfect finishing touch! Alz :)