Saturday, August 20, 2011

My Frog Prince...with Belinda

Happy weekend everyone!!

I must admit it is not so happy at my place right now as we are battling the flu and the kids have it bad. Poor little things. So I have just snuck on here quick to share this layout...


I love this photo of William holding a green tree frog at a reptile party we attended recently. I created a layered background of ink, stamps and glimmermists, added a page torn from a really old insect book, some fussy cut foliage and Dusty Attic chippie. Then I layered on some Purple Pumpkin doilies, the funky new red and hessian banner, a spotty button and of course one of the fabo new frog buttons...


Isn't that frog button so cute?!!


I love the new banners!!!! Did you manage to pick some up at the last sale?

Short and sweet from me today. I'm off to check temperatures, dish out medicine and try to convince my little darlings to eat something.

Don't forget to get your entries in for the August Challenge. There's still time!!

Cheers
Belinda

3 comments:

shirley said...

Belinda, this LO is so adorable...I love it!
Love the banners. Unfortunately I was unable to attend the sale :(
Hope the kids are on the mend soon.

MiniOwner said...

Just gorgeous! I was too late for the last sale! Watching and waiting for the next one!
Sue x

Sara said...

Gorgeous page Belinda. I love the pop of red against the other colours. Will have to use my banners on a page soon.