Sunday, August 14, 2011

A little creation...Anne

I just wanted to share with you a LO I created last weekend. I'm sorry if you have seen it before but I wanted to share with with my Purple Pumpkin friends. This was created for the challenge at Out of the Hat.

I used one of the new felt and denim spirals.

And some of the clay buttons.

I love how the different greens play off each other.

Hope you are all having a fabulous and creative weekend, and don't forget our sketch challenge.

Happy Scrappin.

3 comments:

Angela said...

Love your design Anne & that paint looks fabulous! Fantastic page!

Belinda said...

Your painted background looks fabulous Anne and you have used those clay buttons perfectly. Love it. :-)

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

'twas great to meet you again today Anne - I just love your little creation here - and all of them !! the green buttons and felt look fabulous together. xx happy scrappin' xx