Saturday, August 13, 2011

Girly Time - Hayles

Well I only have one layout to share today due to a very hectic couple of weeks but in saying that I received some gorgeous Purple Pumpkin during the week and I am hanging to use it.....

So this layout was created for the August sketch challenge at Annas Craft Cupboard



I have used heaps of inking to tie in with the green doily which is the middle part of a larger one and the new green deer button both from Purple Pumpkin!



Did you receive any goodies in the mail??
Don't forget you have still have time to do the August sketch challenge and link it up on the Purple Pumpkin blog, we love looking at your creations:)

Hope you have a great weekend planned, I know I will be scrapping!

Till next time
Hayles x

1 comment:

Belinda said...

This is beautiful Hayleys. I love the green inking on the background paper and the buttons look fabo. That little deer button is so cute. Can't wait to play with mine now!! :-)