Monday, August 8, 2011

Do you ink? By Sar

Do you ink the edges of your Purple Pumpkin buttons?

I find that it gives them that perfect blend just to fit perfectly onto my layout. Thats just ink's purpose in general to me, I am one that has to ink everything and my page feels nakes without that inky edge on all elements!

Molly By The Sea...


I have used this inking technique on the large Pink Owl button in this cluster.


I have also used the yellow button out of the Floral Button 6 Pack in the cluster closer to the top of the page.


Thanks for visiting Purple Pumpking & see you again soon!!

3 comments:

donna said...

gorgeous Layout Sar! I have to use ink on everything too... oh my look how little Molly is in this photo!

Peg said...

Such a sweet page :-)
and yep, I'm an ink addict too...

Angela said...

What a pretty page!!! I LOVE my ink too :-)