Monday, April 18, 2011

Purple Pumpkin for EVERY layout by Sar

Hello from the not so sunny Gold Coast! I am currently on holiday with my family and when you're in QLD with nonstop rain, what else is there to do but scrap?! I have spent time today creating, while my Georgia sat with me and played with pretties.



I find that I can use Purple Pumpkin embellishments on EVERY single layout I create. There is so much variety available, in every colour scheme you can imagine and it is so easy to just sit and rummage through my Purple Pumpkin stash and find something to suit.

In the following layout, Walk Beside Me, I have used a wide variety of Purple Pumpkin embellishments including buttons from the Vintage Kit, doily & buttons from the Spotty Kit, the stunning yellow yoyo flower plus the cute little hedgehog and gorgeous green button on the left hand side of my page.



A closeup of the gorgeous little hedgehog.


And the yoyo flower that is a standout on my page.


If you have a variety of Purple Pumpkin in your scrapbooking stash, you too will never be without that perfect something to finish off your page. Happy scrapping and see you again soon!

Cheers,
Sar

6 comments:

Mazz's Scrap O'Clock said...

agreed! fabulous LO and fabulous Purple Pumpkin xx

Anne P said...

Totally fantastic Sar and I find I can put some bit of PP on anything I create as well.

Nati Tristan said...

Those look fantastic!

Belinda said...

Gorgeous layout Sar!!!! Love your beautiful bright mix of colours and the PP embellies are perfect.

Lisa K said...

Gorgeous - hope the weather picks up for you!!!

Unknown said...

Oh so much gorgeous eye candy Sar!! Hope you are enjoying your holiday! :))Xx