Friday, December 3, 2010

SO MANY KITS!!!

Only 7 and a half hours to go til SALE TIME!!! There are SO MANY kits and multi button packs ready to go tonight, to keeping you scrapping over next couple of months. There are heaps of old favourites on offer tonight, and fabulous prices, so make sure you pop in here tonight at 7.30pm QUEENSLAND TIME!! To make it easy for everyone, I have popped a clock in the sidebar, so where ever in the world you are, you'll know when it's the right time.

Well, I'd better get everything loaded and ready to go. See you back here tonight, with these kits and many, many more!!! And EVERYTHING will be $10 and under!!!!







3 comments:

Darlene S. said...

How do you make these? These are all so super cute!

CynAbu said...

Can't wait... I'll be waiting by my computer!!!

Charmane said...

ooohh are these still available???

I want one pack each of the chrissy ones PLEASE!